1.6
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I Attended an MRI program at CNI College, prior to enrolling I wanted to make sure the school was accredited for the program I was attending.They sit you down and tell you all the money you can make as an MRI tech once completing the classes and passed the ARMRIT exam.

What they DON'T tell you is, That there are ONLY 2 states in this country that actually recognize this certification!! Any Job you look for in MRI Requires you to have a CRT license in Addition to ARRT. In some rare cases, you can get a job with a Certified Radiologic Technician license + ARMRIT. To get a CRT its an additional 15-24 months depending on the program.

They NEVER mentioned that once!. I needed a career switch due to not being able to perform Clinical massage anymore because of my injuries. I have a family to support and now I am having to go back to school in order to find work in Medical Imaging. For the same price, I could have attended Loma Linda, Graduated with the necessary certificates and an AA.

Now I am still struggling to make ends meet and having to add another 34k in school loans. Save time and money..

go somewhere ELSE!!you will be glad you did.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $34000. This person is overall dissatisfied with CNI College Orange. The most disappointing about a product or service at CNI College Orange was dishonesty of the program, lack of professionalism in staff and students and incompetent staff and admin department , but reviewer liked nih. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about CNI College Orange.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare CNI College Orange to other companies on our site.

Comments

Irvine, California, United States #1354366

Hello, which two states in the country accept the MRI Tech certificate from CNI College? Wow